March 17, 2009

falling all over again.

It has been a while hasn't it?

Yes indeed. Did you miss me?

Of course I did. I haven't talk to you since senior year.


How've you been?
I've had better days, and you?


Eh, still breathing. Barely.
So I heard you guys broke up. Is it true?
YES. Well NO. I don't really know.


What do you mean you don't know?
We didn't really have a closure. We just STOPPED at some point.


May I ask you one question?
Sure. What is it?


How do you know you still love that special someone? And When do you know when to let go.
It's kind of hard to explain. But I'll try anyway.


You know what, don't answer that. I want to find that answer myself. Someday.

I'm sure you'll find that special someone. And they will be very lucky to have you.


Why did you say that?

You are one of the nicest person I met. They are stupid if they ever let go of you.

Thanks. That's a nice thing for you to say.

If I could......I would love to......

If you could what?

I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye Geo.

Okay. Bye. Take care.
I THINK I'M INLOVE.