March 3, 2009

TEN things I'm thankful for.

In our time today, it's hard to not focus on the crisis and to focus on the everyday blessings we get. Everyone is affected by these "crisis." I'm affected by the financial crisis. My parents "tightened up the belt." I'm saving money like it's the end of the world. Most of the time I'd have a bad day that I don't even recognize all the good things in my life. Why is it hard to recognize these things when we're in trouble? My life was troubled by everything because I scrutinized even the smallest details and I would just see the mistakes and negatory sides and I don't see the blessings. Well now I'm going to focus on the blessing I have right now and be thankful for them.

10. "Home Sweet Home"- I'm trully thankful for my home. Not everyone have a house to come home to where they can rest to remove stresses, eat until they please, watch TV until their electric bills' are high as a sky scraper, or take a shower until they drown. Not everyone can have this "privelage", so I'm thankful I have a home.

9. "Dorinda and the Swimmers"- Dorinda is my pet goldfish and "the swimmers" are the other fishes I don't really care about. Dorinda and I go way back.....JUNE 2008. I fell inlove with her. She's perfect little fish. Her fins and tail are elegantly long and her orange shade scales are magnificent. She's the most beautiful creature your eyeball will ever see. Whenever I'm stresses out I'll just watch her swim in my 20-gallon tank and all my worries in the world just go away., for a short time at least. I'll cry if she dies.

8. "I-net"- I guess it's pretty much self explanatory why I'm thankful for internet.

7. "My Reader[s]"- I'm not sure how many readers this blog have, but I do know it got some. I'm thankful for them. They are one of the reason why I continue to blog. Without them, there's no reason for me to blog.

6. "Money"- I LOVE MONEY. Who doesn't? Maybe if I'm a contestant in "I Love Money 2", I'd win! I'm not completely broke but not rich either. I just have enough bucks to go out and have fun with my friends but still have some money to save. I've been saving to reward myself a new Nikon Coolpix. My parents doens't know I have a SWISS BANK ACCOUNT.

5. "My Gizmos"- This will includes my DS, PS2, Rock Band, Cellphone, Laptop, and my most priced possesion, Kit --my Canon DSLR Rebel XSi. I'm just happy I have them to entertain myself. Withoutmy phone I think I'll go nuts. SERIOUSLY!

4. "Fam-bam"- Whoever is not thankful for their families is an ingrate. I'm so thankful for these special people. They've always helps me keep my ground stay put to the ground. And helped me when I'm troubled. Even though sometimes we fight, I still love them to death. Hey that's family! You hate them but you love them more!

3. "3DAMN"- I think I won't be like me right now without the fine crafting of these two fine young ladies on me. They are a huge part of my life and will always be. Life would be different I i never met them.

2. "BFFFE"- Which stands for Best Friend Forever For Eternity. I only have on BFFFE and her name is Abigaile Madelaine Villafuerte. I love her that much. We may be miles and miles away but we talk almost everyday for hours and hours. She knows most of my secrets that only her knows. Without her in my life is like SPICE GIRLS without Posh Spice. Horrible! I love her to the INFINITY.

1. "Life"- Everyday I'm alive has always been a blessings for me. It's sad that not everyday I could thank God that I'm still alive and well. Without this "LIFE" I would've never met all these special people and enjoy mife experiences to the fullest. Thank God I'm alive. IT'S GOOD TO BE ALIVE!