February 28, 2009

3DAMN a.k.a G.E.M. Precious Friends.

Did you ever find that special friends you think you'll be friends with forever and no matter what happens? I think I did.........I KNOW I DID. They are my SISSIES. I'll dedicate this entire entry for my sissies. I met this GREAT friends of mine back in 2005 when I used to attend El Dorado High School in Las Vegas. They we're among the first friends I made. I met them through Crystallyn who I thought was Pauline's Mother who happened to be really cool and chill girl. Gets? Crystallyn is my "CONNECTION" to all the Filipinos in school. I really thought she was Pauline's mom. HAHA. Anyway, I first met Erika. She was really quite. Like REALLY quite. But we didn't talked much as our personalities are very different from each other. I met Marielle from THE ASIAN CLUB. Fa'sho. I think it was more of a Filipino Club because majority of people there WAS Filipinos. The first time Marielle talked to me, I thought she was loud and nice at the same time. The kind of friends I would love to have. After that "club" meeting, Marielle seems to be everywhere and quickly we clicked just liked that. There's even one time that one of our friend thought we were going out. HAHA. We were like "OH HELL NO!" Soon after, we found ourselves writing to each other and passing notes every between classes. She's really cool, bubbly, LOUD, and FUNNY. I can't remember how the three of us actually end up being really friends. I think it was when we "PINOYS" started chillin under tree in the parking lot. We called it "treedom", and after that the three of us was REALLY GOOD FRIENDS and started calling "our" group "3DAMN", but I think it wasn't after Crystallyn's birthday around November. I think? That night was so fun! I think it was the night that we called ourselves "3DAMN." We've only known each other for a short time but it felt like we knew each other for a long time and we know each other very well, but truth is, we still barely know each other. Overtime we got closer and closer and closer that next thing I know is we are "G.E.M. =Precious Friends." HAHA. The acronyms of our names. Geomarc. Erika. Marielle. Cool huh? Early April of 2006 I needed to part ways from them because I'm moving to diffeferent state. It was sad and hard. My last school day, I thought I was going to cry, thank God I didn't It wóuld've been a mess! Until now we are the closest friends. Even though we are thousand of miles away from each other we manage to continue being frieds and talk to each other despite that we are now busy with our own lives. Every year, I try to atleast see them even for a short time. 2007, I got to see them and hangout with them because I had a vacation trip to Vegas-LA for my aunt's/ate's debut. It was memorable. Every day spent with them is always memorable. For 2008 I went too see them twice! One in September for my grandma's birthday. We went to Jollibee <--my fave, went to the almost top of the mountain, and I slept over at Marielle's house, too bad Erika couldn't sleep over. For December, I went there just for kicks. I wanted to do something for my winter break and it happens that I have a month long break so I BEGGED my parents to let me go to Vegas. And they did. It took me 5days before I could tell my sissies I'm in Vegas because I wanted to suprise them. But my big ASS mouth got the best of me. I told them. One day, Me and Marielle hung out pretty much the whole day. We went to Venitian to see our loving hard working sissy, Erika. She treated us a Frappé. YUM! Then me and Marielle walked in Strip and went to Fashion Show Mall to see our friend Pauline at Sanrio store. HAHA. We got hella freebies. It was a fun crazy night. We even got lost. It was so funny. I can't wait to see them next time! Hopefully summer vacation so it would be longer!
I LOVE MY SISSIES<3