April 6, 2009

college life: part one.

"Earth to Geomarc. Earth to Geomarc. You there?"
Cherie joked while shaking me violently I thought my brain was going to come out of my ears. I unwillingly lifted my head up and parted ways with my sweet sweet erotic dream (Don't ask). Once I came to my senses, I looked around the classroom. Everything's the same except every eyes are locked on my still half-asleep face. Even the teacher's. I felt blood rushes through my face and I blushed (It's wasn't too obvious though since I'm dark). After that, I felt nervous and naseous, BUT definitly naseous. I can't believe I slept on the first day of school! It was heinous! The teacher asked me if I'm okay. And with all my courage and sanity left on me, I chocked on my reply but manage to say it loud and clear.


"I'm okay. Everything's fine." I said.
"Okay then....." The teacher obnoxiously said with an annoying smirk on her face.
She went back to lecturing with more than ever louder voice. ANNOYING!

This is college. You go to school and the teachers lecture you for two dreadful long hours. EVERYDAY. The only fun parts about college are seeing your friends, getting your weekly allowances, and the best-- gossiping and prattling about teachers (Which happens to be my friends and I's specialties).

I faced Cherie and I gestured to look at Mrs.____. She knew what I meant. And so begins the ridiculing.

"DOUBLE-YOU-TEE-EFF is she wearing? Isn't she way too old for that kind of make up?...." She said in a very disgusted manner. I giggled. That was funny especially the expression she made with her face. I heard a couple of students giggled behind us as well. I scrutinized carefully the skinny white teacher while she babble about something, making sure I wasn't too obvious. I moved my head nearer to Cherie so she could hear me with my whispering voice.

"It's either the circus performers threw up on her OOOR she got her outfit at a circus convention." I whispered making sure we're the only ones could hear me. But BIG ASS mouth Cherie laughed so hard that Mrs.____ looked at us. AGAIN.

"Is there something you would like to share Ms........" She paused and looked at her sitting arrangement skit. "Ms. Cherie?"
"No Mrs.____." Cherie managed to say.

After that it was a pretty slow class. Me and Cherie just texted the whole time and goofed off. Then the unthinkable happened. There he is, one of my classmate from my english class last quarter. I never liked him. Most of the times I'd caught him looking at me. I say he's a stalker. Cherie knew about him. He's late, like always. Since I and Cherie are the only ones in our group table, Mrs.___ decided to put him in our group. EVEN GREATER.