April 9, 2009

college life: part two.

Cherie knew what she had to do, and that is to not to talk to him-- my stalker. And so we did, the whole freaking class time. We're mean like that. Frankly, he look lost at our table. He just didn't fit with us. Before class' dismissal, Mrs.____ assigned us homework. For the first day of school. ALREADY! She wants us to present next class meeting to introduce ourselves. Now I totally hate her.

So the class ends....
I swear, when I saw that clock's hands set on 10:50AM. I heard "hallelujia" on the background.
AMEN!

"Did you see what he was wearin`?" Cherie asked.
"Who? Him?" I replied softly.
"Uhm yeah." She said in a "duuuh" tone.
"Let's not make our world revolve around him. We don't know him." I suggested.
Like that, we just dropped the topic.

It's too bad we don't have next class together. She have a class at 11:15AM and my next class wont start until 1:15PM. BUMMER. We sat togther for like ten minutes watching people passed by and of course, we talk about them. After that fun ten minutes, we parted ways.

Since it was only around 11:00AM, I have nothing to do. I decided to go to the bookstore to get my books, office to update my ID, and library to look for something that can help me with my presentation. The dreadful two hours passed by so slow I thought of going home but I'm definitly will be late for my math, so I didn't.

I had the same teacher and classroom like last quarter. So I knew what's to expect in the class. It was a two dreadful hours. IT WAS SUICIDE for your brain, SERIOUSLY! After one hour of the syllabus reading, we had a ten minutes break. THANK GOD. I quickly went to the bathroom racing the other students so I get to use the NICE CLEAN stall. After I washed and sanitized my hand, I grabbed my phone and adrenaline rushes through my body as I think about calling my BFFFE. One ring. Two ring. Then she answered.

"Hello! ABBY! Miss you betch!"I suprised her with my oh-so-jolly-voice.
"Oh what do you want?" She replied that brought my vibes down.
Not thinking about her attitude, I happly told her that I'm surrounded by handsome and beautiful people. She was my saviour. I needed that ten minutes break to talk to her. I LOVE HER. She makes my life oh so better by ten million gajillion katrillion (Is there such things?) times! When my break ends, I head back to class with a smile and grin in my face.

When class ends, I hurried to the bus stop, which was leg cramping walk! The bus ride was almost two hours. Again, I felt pity to myself cause my parents won't let me drive to school yet. I do have my license anyway. As is walking from the bus stop to our house, the sight of our door gave me relief. THANK GOODNESS.

"I'm home. I'm going to sleep. Good night!" I yelled.
I went upstairs to my room and locked the door.
I turned off my phone just in case they call.

Before I went to a deep slumber, I thought about what happened that day.
It put a smile. It wasn't a bad day after all.