April 4, 2009

I should be sleeping but....

LoLa woke me up by texting 25 FREAKING text messages in a row!!!(Notice the three exclamations?) Asking me to call her. But I didn't. I'm too worn out. I'm too exhausted (From what? I've been sleeping all day.) And too BLAH to really talk about anything. But since I'm SUCH A GOOD FRIEND -- to some degree at least, I managed to text her back.

"Phuck off bee-yatch. I'm sleepy! Go to sleep or hell or wherever you wanna sleep. Just let me sleep and I'll call you first thing in the morning. Okay? Love you bebz!"

Call her first thing in the morning? I don't think that's going to happen. Well I guess she'll have to wait until I call her back like the rest of my friends who called me and got ignored. I'm a bad friend.

Now that I'm slightly thinking, did you ever gave thoughts about how much can betide in an minute?

At this exactly moment April 4th, 2009 2:00AM....
-In my room, I'm typing this blog entry.
-In Canada, an old lady is dying of cancer.
-In China, a new twins are borned under a poor family.
-In Las Vegas, a gambler just lost $1000 and plus.
-In Paris, a french lady fakes an orgasm.
-In Africa, a boy just died because of malnutrition.
-In Antartica, the ice just decreases in size.
-In Japan, the population increases.
-In Iraq, a mother cries over her daughter's dead corpse.
-In Seattle, a bunch of friends are clubbing.
-In Tuscany, a newly wed is having their honey moon vacation.
-In Manila, a 7 year old boy is being sodomized by his cousin.
-In Sydney, a 14 year old girl fall in love for the first time in her life.

We all share this one minute with the rest of the world. And every tick of that universal time clock, we all get nearer to our unfathomable destiny of The End and nothingness.....