April 11, 2009

"Mr. Cupid I need help. Please?"

The other night, while I was catching some ZZZ`s. LoLa called me. "What does she wants now in this time of the night?" I said to myself. It's about her boyfriend. They're having some misunderstandings which I think is normal for a healthy relationships because it helps you to be stronger and more patient. I knew both of them since my high school days, so I didn't know where should I place. In between. Ah yes. Good Idea. I asked LoLa what happened.

She told me her story. It was a freaking five hours talk! Who knew a single SMS can complicate a two years relationship?! Of course I want to be on her side since I'm more closer to her than her boyfriend. But I wanted to be fair. I wanted to hear both sides' stories. After that seems endless five hours talk, I asked LoLa if she wants to do threeway calling. I'll call her boyfriend, she'll be on the other line keeping it quiet. She agreed.

So I called her boyfriend, Dane. I was already around 3AM. Thank goodness Dane's on spring break and I'm not actually interrupting someone's slumber. Like what LoLa did to me! ANd hallelujia for me not having a class in the morning.

"Hey Geo. What's up?"
"You know what's up?!"
"I guess LoLa told you already...."
"Obviously...DUH" I said, irritated.
"Look, I have an explanation." When he said this, I felt bad for some reason.
"It's better to be a good one. I'm listenin." I told him sincerely.

And so begins an ear-bleeding explanation. The whole time, LoLa was on the other line. Listening. Sometimes, she coughs and sneezes then Dane would ask what was that. All I can tell him is "It's our sick dog.", even though we don't own any.

From my perspective, I think he's confessing the truth and nothing but the truth. I knew LoLa thought that too. She's just too stubborn to even listen to him before.
It wasn't her fault. It wasn't his fault. AND conspicuously not mine!
It was the SLUT's fault. The girl who've been CRAZY about Dane. I MEAN CRAAAAZY. The sideline hoe. I would to smack her face for causing so much trouble. But I wouldnt. I'm still a gentleman after all.

In the end, I brought the couple back together. That's me. That's my job.

"It's kind of wierd how most of my friends runs to me when they have a problem in their love life. When clearly I myself have a little experience in such matters."