December 6, 2008

down memory lane.

Today i decided to clean out mycloset. it was getting full.
i hate cleaning it cause it have a lot of junks. everytime i clean it i'll use atleast one trash bag.
i have junks in there from like 2 years ago like school works and craps.while i was cleaning i saw my shoebox that contains memorabilia from the past.
i would like to share them. here's some of them.


This is class picture from my 3rd grade back in Philippines.3rd grade was one of my favorite year. it was the age where i didn't care yet i can fully understand. it reminds me how i've changed physically, mentally, and emotionally. Maybe it was one of my favorite too because for the first time i was friends with everyone in my class. here's some of them for some of the names i can't remember. im not a good friend. i have amnesia.
1st row[l-r]; lalake, jim, john paul, jc, adam.
2rd row[r-l]; andrea, erika, amie rose, heidi, gieneve?, lourdes.
3rd row[l-r]; nika, roxxane?, lara, deidri, mara, babae, edith.
4th row[r-l]; alex, homer, mark, trully yours :], angelo, Ms. Angie.


This was a poem project 2 years ago for my American Literature. I was sad for not having "someone" with me during that time. so i decided to write something like that.
"you're my reason"
they said that we're born with no reason. reason that we have to look for. we can't just fine it anywhere, so we always look deeper. it's our reason that's it's okay to be like us. our reason can be our dreams, jobs, friends, or that special someone. the reason we're looking for maybe hard to find and vague. and at some point we can lose it. but as long we're here, we have to keep looking and never stop for that reason. i'm searching too, and i can, i want my readon to be someone. to whom i can say "you're my reason why i'm here".


Prom! this is my most precious picture from high school! i really love this! this was my senior picture with kati. don't we look happy? everytime i look at this it reminds me of how did i do with high school, who was my friends, and what i've learned form high school. not all we learn from high school are from math, science, english, arts, electives classes. some of them are from our experiences from peer pressure, cliques, the activities, and from our friends of course.



I saw this "learn to speak english, easily". haha! i think the last time used this was before i went here in US. it's been a while. almost 4years! haha. the pages are torn and all but still readable. it's funny how i haven't use this when i suck at my english. i'm like the biggest FOB out there! i can't even say "mirror" right, im having troubles with R. haha. looks like i found my dandy book :]

[ps: dream match tonight! heck yeah!!!
go manny pacman go beat `em meksikans!]