December 23, 2008

it was nice while it lasted....

TADA! i'm bäck!
missed me? i bet!
Ü

as you know, i went to vegas. so many things happened while i was there!
some people say "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas". but since i have a BIG ASS mouth. i might as well make kwento kwento [tell].

you wouldn't believe this...maybe?
it snowed in vegas! ZOMGoodness!
i mean that's vegas! that should not happened!. haha.
-i thought it was the end of the world.
-i thought i was dreaming.
-i thought now the humanity needs to pay for all the damages we've done to mother nature.
-mother nature was crying snow? hmmm.
it was fun fun tho yet wierd. we went to the mountains and played snow! fun! good times. good times.
me and MARIELLE, one of the BFFS [we go way way back] hanged out monday. we went to eat somewhere. it was fun.
haha. word of the day was "baba" <-[go down]. we went to visit out co-sissy, erika to her work and spend like 30mins with her? she was working eh. 30minutes of GEMness. and 3damn-ness. then me and marielle walked to fashion show. fun fun! haha. my girl kept slipping. doooode she was wearing flipflops. crazzzzy! ooooh we went to sanrio and saw pauline. got freebies! haha. thanks pauline for hooking us up! haha. then went home.


what else was the highlight of my trip to vegas.
off course hanging out with my relatives! staying home with them alone is fun already. i had a blast. i love love love the weather there unlike here in washington! booo!
we went to LA so we can go to DISNEYLAND! it was fun! alright! whooo hooo.
it was my first time and it's so memorable. i love space mountain! after that we went to see some relatives. and part ways after eating at the buffet the next morning.
then it's monday again, seems like it was only yesterday that i was in vegas. duh!? i was only there yesterday. haha. but nowim back to thawing my butt of here in washington! grrrr.
my trip wouldnt be successful if it wasn't for my loving
-ninang alice. love you nang!.
-my parents [tho so korry].
-my nanay, thanks for letting me stay there!
-marielle who i love so much. thanks for the gift :]
i love it. tho i will love it more if my birthday was right.
-erika girl we didnt hang out! grr. but i still heart you.
-pauline who gave me so much freebies from sanrio. haha. now i have gifts for people.
-my 3 loving cousins. maaaan i miss their sillyness already!
-to abby who keep me sane whenever i need someone to talk to. i love you abby!
-my titas and titos.
-and to everyone who made it possible :]



it was a memorable and long trip, but could have been longer.
thanks for sharing it with me! :]
-thank you thank thank you-

maybe see you next summer? i hope so.
help me save enuff money okay?
the "send-geomarc-to-vegas-for-the-summer-of-2009"
is now officially accepting any donations.
thank you and god speed everyone! ;]