December 10, 2008

YM happenings.

Yahoo Messenger is so fun.
well i guess it depends on who you chat with and what you guys talks about.
here's some chat i had with the friends.
of course it's not the whole conversation, if i write it all down it'll take me forever.
the "conversation here are shortened and english-fied.


[ps: warning. this is a kaekekan entry.]

Headset.
me: why are you still awake it's like super late?
k: i'm fixing my friendster. i don't have time in the morning.
me: oh i guess. i'l go now. bye.
k: fine! che!
me: what?! che you too!
k: call me. we have something to talk about.
me: oooh. are you falling inlove with me? haha.
k: maybe. call me now.
[computer ringed]
me: talk! why don't you wanna talk.
k: haha. i just want to check my headset if it's working.
me: whaaat! you mean! gah! bye!


Karate
che: oi!
me: hello. how are you? i miss you so much.
che: me too!
che: i'm doing tae.
me: tae[poop] ? ewww.
che: no. as in teakwondo!
me: what?! that means i can't tease you anymore.
che: yes! cause if you do, i'll karate chop you!
me: haha. awww i miss you!


Tampohan
abby: hi friend! sorry i was doing my homework.
me: che!
abby: sorry na!
me: hmmmpft. i've been calling you for like 3 weeks now. che!
abby: sorry na nga eh.
me: i'm not here. bye.
abby: muwaaah!


40 questions
me: hello. let's the the 40 forbidden question.
kim: okay. let's make it hot.
me: okay. me first.
[after 40 hot questions]
kim: maaaan, im erected. haha!
me: lmfao! you're so gross.
kim: i'll go now. ima do something.
me: ewww. perv!


ASL [age sex location]
someone: hi. asl.
me: secret. do i know you?
someone: no. asl.
me: you first you're the one who PMed me.
someone: 22 male quezon city.
me: oh. 16 m US. BYE!
someone: let's chat.
me: no! di tayo talo. [we don't match].




[ps: come chat with me. add me! :]