December 5, 2008

magastos?

sino dito magastos? okay, i won't deny. i know i am.
it's sad because i buy things that i don't even need. my mom always reminds me of
"buy what you need not what you want". i guess i never got that phrase right. this year of 2008, i spent the most in our family. am i spoiled? naaaaah, im a jerk.
lets see, some of those "wanted" things i bought or my parents did are my laptop, i don't even know why i would want a laptop i mean i had a desktop before this and i did fine and survived, so why buy laptop? im guessing for vanity. tssssk tsssssk. uhm a really cool wrist watch, i didnt like my old one cause it have scratches so time to shed it baby. my things for qraduation, i wanted the most expensive deal of toga and medallion i can get. it was expensive. my DSLR [digital single-lens reflex], it cost my parents a lot. why do i want it? cause it looks cool and for vanity again. until now i think they're still paying for it. what else......uhm i bought plane ticket to vegas for my christmas break. well my parents didn't pay for all of it, my ninang payed half of it. [thanks nang!] but you know what, that plane ticket will be sooooo worth it. veeeeygas baby! and probably the last stuff i'll buy for the year of `08 is my plane ticket to Washington DC for the CADCA convention. what's a CADCA? that's whats google for :] my plane ticket, including my hotel, and my food will roughly cost around $2000. maaaaaan i spend a lot.
thank god i have my parents. now now, im not taking them for granted. i love them to death even though sometimes we don't understand each other. but hey! that's what family do!
i need to stop buying and spending my money. maybe i do spend way too much.
cause if not my friends wouldn't say this to me.
"you're so materialistic, you don't need that", or "maluho ka talaga!"