February 6, 2009

smile :)

It was raining really hard today.
As I'm typing this, I just got home from school.
I'm tired, beat, worn out. Most of all I'm exhausted. <--Synonyms much?
Today is my last day at school before going to Washington DC for a whole week.
Since I'm going to miss a week worth of school work,
I had to arranged and fixed everything before I leave.
Trust me, It was A LOT of work.
But though I'm exhausted, I'm glad that I did everything that needed to be done.

Today while at school, while I was doing all my work.
I had to run back and forth building to building and classroom to classroom.
There was a lot of people smiled at me. I don't know why they are smiling at me;
-
A.)They are smiling at me because there is something on my face.

B.)They are really nice. Just oh-so-nice type of people.

C.)They are faking it so they would look nice.

D.) They are hiding "something." <--But what?
-
Whatever is their reason, I'm glad they did. It made my day.

As BITCHING at someone is my forté, so is SMILING.
When I'm not bitching, I'm usually just smiling.
LOL. Not like a creep smile who just smile in the corner. LOL.
Smile as in friendly smile, the sincere one. :]
For some wierd reason, when I smile at someone, they make friends with me.
Sometimes, JUST sometimes, I fake my smile to put on a "show."
Or just smile to hide the sadness.
There are so many reasons why I smile everyday.
I'm sure YOU're one of that.


[Support PETA!]