February 2, 2009

unknown first love [part 6]

After that wonderful night,
I and AJ didn't see each other for at least a week.
During those time, we call each other everyday.
As usual, we just talked about everyday things that happens to our lives.
We tried to avoid one topic--Love Life.


AJ: Hey do you know my mom really likes you?!
Me: Aww. I like her too. But not in a like-like way. Baka patayin ako ng dad mo! [You're dad might kill me.]
AJ: Tangek ka talaga! Gago. [You're so dumb. Bastard.]
Me: Ito naman, joke lang. [I'm just kidding.]
AJ & Me: HAHA.


I was really glad that her mom likes me.
That's one vote, one more to go. Alright.
Okay, I'm kidding. I don't think her and I would work.
She was a tomboy. I think? But she really is cute.
Plus I don't even know if she feels the same about me.
I call her "Perfect Mistake".


Me: Oy. Tagal na natin di nag-kikita ha. Busy ka? [Hey, we haven't seen each other for a while now. Are you busy?]
AJ: Medyo eh. Finals kasi sa school. So review ako to the S-power. Late na ako umuuwe. [A little. It's our finals in school. So I've been reviewing a lot. I go home really late.]
Me: Kaya naman pala di na tayo nag-kikita sa jeep eh. [That's why I haven't seen you in the jeepney.]
AJ: May napapansin ako sayo ha. May gusto ka sakin ano? [I'm noticing something. You like me huh?]
Me: Nakooo ha. Tigilan mo ako. Eww ka. May gatas pa ako sa labi for that. [Stop it. Eww. I still have milk in my lips for that.]
AJ: Tangek. Niloloko ka lang eh. Offended. [Stupid! I'm just kidding. You're offended.]
Me: Try asking me again next time.

When she asked me that SHOCKING question, it took me a while to answer.
I felt something when I heard that. Was she only kidding?
I didn't know what's to answer.
I wasn't sure if she was for reals.
Maybe she wasn't kidding when she asked that.
Only took it back when I answered.
Maybe.....

end of part 6