February 25, 2009

text me

WOW. I haven't blog in like FOREVER.
I miss blogging. I miss reading other people's blogs. I miss my reader[s.]
I'm still catching up on my school works and it has not been easy job for me.
I had to take 3 test without reviews and no help fromthe teachers since I had a substitutes when I took the test.
I'm proud to say, I did better than I expected.
But still, I still have a lot ot catching up to do. But before all that, I need to blog
so my reader[s] would know that I AM STILL ALIVE and WELL.


So for all those days I didn't blog, things happened.
But I don't think I want to share everything, it's way to vulgar and I call some privacy.
But I SHALL leave you some juicy story, from trully yours, MOI.
Shall we start?


"Hey! I haven't text for the couple of months. Something came up and my family needed to save money, so we cut our cellphone lines. This is Laurice and this is my new number btw."
I was in total shocked when I recieved this text messege from one of my old friend back in high school. I haven't heard from her and I never actually considered us as friends. This friend is more like i-will-text-you-but-let-us-not-talk-in-public type of friend, in other words, we're just "online" friends. I guess things change when someone goes away. I didn't know what to do, because it had been a while and I'm not sure if I really wants to reply. But why not? Right?
"Hello. Yah it has been a while. What's up with you?I bet you miss me!"
I bet you miss me?! WTF? I wanted to erase that part, but too late...


"Well I'm back in town, and I think I'll be staying for good. I so wants to hangout with you! Can you drive now? And hell yeah I miss you!"
Now this friend wants to hang out and misses me? Is she trippin`?! Niggah please, who are you kiddin`? And more is, what did you eat?! I don't recall that she left the town. Did her family fled or hid from something...someone? There was so many questions ran through my mind. I didn't know what to say, feel, and how to react. Should I be happy or scared?
"I didn't know you left the town? I can't drive yet. haha. I think I'm the only college student who doesn't have a license. I'm lame. I'm glad that you miss me. You better! LOL. I can't really hangout right now, I have a lot of school works. Sorry."
But in a wierd way, I really do wants to hangout with her. Part of me don't wants to, but HUGE ASS part of me wants to.


"Oh okay. HAHA. DORK. Well we need to hangout ASAP betch! Oh god how I miss texting you! I might go to SPSCC next quarter."
Now we might be classmates. What is wrong with her? Must be the air where ever she went to!
"Oh that's cool! YAY! Okay,I'll try to hangout with you this weekend. Happy?"

Eventually, I cancelled. I was sore all weekend because we went snow boarding Friday. Plus my cousins and uncle was in town. Getting up and getting in to bed was like a living hell. I only went once but I was the once who was sore the most. Crazy. No more snow boarding for me until next year. HAHA. I didn't really planned on snow boarding, I just went for the heck of it and take pictures. But it looked like they were having so much fun. So I rented a $40 snow board and a boots. Maybe it's one of the factor I was sore because I didn't have the right "get-up", I was just wearing a jacket and a jeans. I'm so happy that I finally updated my music on my phone. S'bout damn time; most played is LoveGame. You should listen to it.