January 5, 2009

monday craziness.

woah! it's 09 baby!
today was the first day of class for the year of 09.
and i must say it was.....hmmmm. uhm. okay?
my advisor screwed my schedule and put me on the wrong classes.
now i only have 2 class. and i have to wait 2hours in between!.
what do i do between those two? nothing. as in NOTHING.
i stayed in the library that so crammed and no computer was available.
aaaand cellphone there was not working! actullay phone doesn't work in most of the classrooms.
too bad both of mine won't let me use phone. i have to go to the bathroom just so i can text!
and it's freaking cold outside! grrrr. good thing library have a free wi-fi.
maybe i should start bring my laptop.
my first class is boring to DEATH while my second one is a class i can survive coz my one of
my closest friend is in that class. w're gonn have fun.
over all, college is not that bad.
Nip Tuck tonight!
the continuation of season 5.
whooooo hooo! there's something hot about surgeons that's really horny!
haha. jaykay ^^
have a nice night people!