January 14, 2009

unknown first love. [part 1]

who's you first love? mine is "secret"
before i met "secret", i had no clue or maybe i just didn't care `bout "love"
i thought it was just a word to explain or describe that you like someone.
often times whenever i would write on my friend's slam book,
there's always one question that really made me to stop, think, and feel.
that question's answer is still unkown for me; okay maybe not unknown but more like vague.
vague because i think i might have an idea on what is it `bout.
what's the question?.......what is love?.....or define love; they're both the same!
always my answer will be a "go-figure";
love is like a rosary always full of mystery. or love is a strong feeling of "like-ness" to someone that can't be describe. and my favorite one......LOVE is blind.
now that i think `bout it, those are partially true....well atleast from my experience.




i first experienced this so-called "love" at the beggining of my 6th grade. yes. it was "secret."
we went to a different school and only met on a jeepney. haha.
the moment i got inside the vehicle "secret" just stood out from the other passengers.
that moment i noticed that "secret" is FRIGGIN cute. so i decided to sit next to "secret."
"oh sheet! ang bango at cute nito ha!", that's what i thought when i sat next to "secret."
so before i lose my mind, i decided to pay for the fare. "mah, bayad po. isang rocka." after that i have all the time in the world to gaze at "secret". haha
maybe halfway to my destination, an angel's voice was heard. "paki pasa po, bayad isang santa rita."
then i looked on my side it was "secret" wanting me to pass along the fare. so i did. haha.
i touched "secret's" hand it was so soft. i touched it twice cause i gave the change to "secret".
since it will still be another 20minutes to get home, i decided to make a conversation with "secret". so i broke the ice with my pleasure with the question "uhm what school do you go to?".
haha. it was obviously obvious what school "secret" attended cause of the logo in the uniform.
so much for being sleeek. but "secret" answered anyway. and that's the start of a fun conversation. we got along pretty quickly and we were comfortable at each other's company.
it was amazing. before i went down, we exchanged digits and e-mails.
"mah para! sige ha. sa susunod naman ulet. call me?"
..............



end of part one.