January 29, 2009

unknown first love [part 5]

[Okay. I'm tired of saying "secret" all the time and people asking me or even bugging me if "secret" is a gal or a guy. I wanted this to be very anonymous since people think my sex is very "contraversial." I give up. I'll tell you WHAT "secret" is.
She's a SHE. Well I don't know exactly. She was kind of tomboy, actually she was a FULL TIME lesbian that time. I think? Let's call her AJ. I can just smell her gayness. LOL. What happened to us? Go on and read.]


So there she was, smiling and waving at us. She looked so cute. I wasn't sure if she's a "REAL" girl since whenever I'm with her my gaydar just go nuts. I don't care if she's is one, all I know I really enjoy being with her.

Me: Hey AJ, This is my good friend Jana. Jana this is AJ.
Jana: Hello. Nice meeting you, finally. Dami kong narinig tungkol sayo! [I heard so much about you.]
AJ: Same here. HAHA. I hope that's a good thing.
Me: Of course it is! ^^ Where do you want to go?
AJ: Let's go to Baliuag, let's eat dinner there. Or do you prefer somewhere?
Jana: No, It's okay for us. Game na game kami dyan! [We're so on!]


We rode a Baliuag Transit Bus since it will be easier and much less crowded.
When we got inside the bus, I and AJ sat next to each other, i was in the window side while Jana
is in the seat next to us. I was glad that Jana and AJ was getting along and they're seem comfortable. Jana told AJ some funny stories about me, I was so embarass. But over all it was a nice ride.
Before six o`clock we got at the Baliuag Transit bus station near Expression and Aliw Cinema.
Infront of Expression, there's a stands of vendor. The ambiance was really cool. It's like a different Baliuag at night. We decided to order a sizzling plate of sisig, rice, pork BBQ, and calamari enough for the three of us. While we were waiting for the meal. Wa walked around the church. It was wierd. I've never walked here before at night. It was a complete different place from morning. Since the meal was made to order, it kind of took 30 minutes or so. But it was so worth it! The food was really delicious and the surrounding compliments the food as well.

AJ: Okay lang ba kayo? Baka may gusto pa kayo? [Are you guys okay? Do you want anything else?]
Jana: Hinde. Busog na nga ako eh. [No, I'm full.]
Me: Ang sarap pala dito mura pa! [It's really good in here and cheap as well!]
AJ: Pwede bang pag hatihatian na lang natin yung bill? [Can we just share the bill?]
Me: Of course noh! Kasi kung isa lang mag babayad, unfair! [Of course. One payer won't do, it's unfair]
Jana: Yup. Eto share ko. [Yup. Here's my share.]
***We payed almost 200 pesos for all of it. I think it was a good deal.***


Me: Oh. Ano na? Ano na gagawin natin? [Now what should we do?]


I was thinking of going back to our place since it's almost 9PM.
I was HOPING they'd say time to go home. But freaking big mouth Jana suggested we'de go to the public market and browse. Of course AJ agreed. Actually I had fun walking at the night public market. There's so many "tiange"[sale]. We didn't buy anything since all we got left is enough fare to go home and have some fishballs or BBQ on the side street.


We went back to AJ's place, this time she introduced us to her mom. Her dad is an OFW(Overseas Filipino Worker) so it was only her, her mom, and her younger brother in the house.
Her mom was so random, but in a funny-nice way. She gave us 2o pesos so we could buy ourselves some "samalamig and ihaw-ihaw"(juice and BBQ.)
Me and Jana just looked at each other and giggled. We bought some chips instead because we didn't think 20 pesos would buy us enough juice and BBQ.
After our little snack, we went back to her house so Jana could say bye to the mom.
We walked Jana to the village's gate and she left us. Now it was only me and AJ. (BWAHAHAHA!) Jay Kay! Chillax!
I walked AJ home and I said bye to her mom.

Mommy: Are you going back soon? Are you courting my daughter?

I could see AJ was embarassed and turning red, I don't know though if it's from embarassment or anger. But she looked cute anyway, she always does.

Me: Tita, bata pa po kami! And if ever na liligawan ko si AJ, ikaw po unang makakaalam.[Auntie, we're still young. If ever I'm going to court her, you'll be the first one to know.
AJ: Mama! Nakakhiya ka! Kakakilala mo lang kay Geomarc eh binibiro mo na. [MOM! You're so embarssing. You just met him!]
Me: Haha! Kakatuwa nga si Tita eh. [Haha. Your mom's so funny.]

And I said good bye to Tita. AJ walked me to her house's gate. We chatted for at least 20 minutes before I said bye for real.
We hugged each other. Of course no malice. (YOU GREEN MINDED PEOPLE!)
I took the jeepney home. When I got home, my dad scared me. He was sitting under a tree while smoking. He was holding a big ass bar. I really thought he was going to beat me up. Haha!
He just sat there and asked me where was I and why I'm so late. I told him everything except about going to AJ's house.
It was a fun night. Too bad none of us had a camera. It would've been nice picture.
That night, I slept with the biggest smile i ever had...


end of part 5
[Coming soon! Fictional story. Hopefully I can put like `lil drawings too!]