January 28, 2009

phone calls and text messages.

Which one do you prefer?
A text message or a phone call?
Me, most of the time I prefet text messages over phone calls.
BUT phone calls is much better.
Sometimes when people call me, I pretend not to hear it.
And just reason with them whenever I feel like calling them back.
It's amazing how can people comminucate in this tiny device that is not even heavier than 3 large eggs.
No matter how far is the distance, as long as they have a phone and a signal, you can pretty much talk all day--unless you ran out of battery.
I text my friends and cousins halfway the globe and in an instant I get a reply.
It's that fast how technology works.
I'd talk to my friends thousands of miles away from me but taking will still be clear.
Isn't that amazing?
When you use your phone, what do you and whoever you talking to talk about?
Me and my friends or cousine pretty much talk about anything.
There's no boundary for us. We can tell each other everything, talk to them ever when we're in the bathroom. NO BOUNDARIES.
HAHA. Sometimes I wonder there might be someone like the federal government agent or CIA listening to our conversation since they can do that whenever they want.
Isn't that invading of privacy or some sort?


***phone calls conversation***

abby: Oy, kamusta naman yang paru-paru mo? [Hey, how's your butterfly?]
me: Ano ka ba! Inde ito basta paru-paru lang, Mariposa ata to! [This is just not any butterfly, it's a Mariposa!]
abby: haha. Malaki ba pakpak? [haha. Is the wing big?]
me: Katawan pa lang yan! Inde pa kasama yung pakpak dyan. [That's just the body, not including the wings yet]
abby: Eh yung antena? [How about the antenna?]
me: Katawan pa nga lang eh. [Only the body!]
abby: Ganon ba talaga kalaki? [Is it really that big?!]
----did you get what we're talking about?----

me: Hello?
LoLa(acting as a stranger, changed her voice): Hey. I'm going to make you an egg, you're going to eat it, and you're going to like it!
me: Uhm I'm scared. And I don't even like egg that much! EW!
*And I hanged up.* Later that day, she confessed it was her. She was craking up!

*3way phone call*
me: I'm going to marry you.
LoLa: And I'll marry Julio.
me: Fine! I'll marry Jane.
jane: NO! I want to marry LoLa.
me: Then who am I s`spose to marry!
LoLa and Jane: No ONE. LOSER.

*3way phone call*
me: Let's prank call _____.
abby: HAHA! NO! You're so mean.
me: I'll do it anyway, I'll put it in conference, so be quiet!
abby: Okay, let me mute my phone first.
***I called _____.***
The voicemaile answered. And I put it in conference.
abby: HOY! Hang up now!
***I hanged up***
me: LMAO! LOL! ROFL! HAHA! Why did you speak?!
abby: It's your fault. Why did you put the voicemail in conference!
me: HAHA! I think your voice got recorded. You are so dead!
abby and me: ***Laughing our ass off.***

hope: Hello?
me: Hey Hope!
hope: Mike?
me: LMAO!

LoLa: You know I read in an article that 2009 will be a good year.
me: It's a lie then. I read somewhere there will be more war.
LoLa: Really? Well that sounds true.
me: And worse! It's say in my horoscope that this year I can't gossip!
LoLa: But you love gossiping, If I didn't know any better, I'd think gossips makes your world go round!
me: It does!

me: Skeet! I'm skeeting! :)
mari: Ew!
me: What?! I love skeeting!
mari: That's nasty.
***What I meant was Skating***

marielle: UY! I have to go! I need to poop.
me: UHM. I'm eating right now. Thanks for the INFO.


***text messeges conversation***

dominik: Who has been in so much shit, but they're still together.
me: IDK. Your parents?
dominik: HAHA! Wrong! Your butt cheeks!
---what a nasty joke! haha!---

mari: Who would you do? Brad-Gelina or Tom-Kate?
me: Tom-Brad. HAHA!
mari: LMAO.

me: You had sex with who?!
____: I'm ashame Geo, but it feels so good.
me: Ew! You should be ashame of GOD!
____: I don't think he mind, I was sayin his name the whole time (oh god, oh god, oh god!)
me: HAHA! That's so wrong.

antania: Entertain me! I'm so bored.
me: OKAY. I'm giving you a Lap Dance right now.
antania: EW. Take you're clothes off first! HAHA

me: So, when and who was your first?
____: I think I was ten, our shower head.
me: HAHA?! Seriously?! How?!
____: I just point it and turn the shower on.
me: Lmao! HAHA.