January 26, 2009

unknown first love [part 4]

that same day, or should i say night before friday, i was gettin` all giddy and anxious.
i hate getting anxiety attack, it won't let me sleep.
there was so many things going through my mind and it's all making me nervous, twitchy, and somehow warm inside --wierd.
before i went to sleep, i decided to call and tell one of my closest friend about "it".....

my friend was cool about it. haha. she even insisted going with me so she could meet my "secret."
i said yes. i doubt she'll go since she lives like 40mins away from me.
i told her if she could make it in our house before 4:00PM that i'd take her with me.
and it's a done deal.
when we finished talking, i quickly called "secret" to tell that i might bring a friend with me, it was okay for "secret."
since i'm bringing a friend with me, i suggested that we'll just go to their neightborhood to pick "secret" up,
and we'll figure out what to do instead of going to the park in my neighborhood.
and we agreed on that, we'll just meet at the village's gate.

*FRIDAY!*
my mom woked me up so early for school.
school time went by so quickly, next thing i know class was over.
i didn't saw "secret" on the jeepney this time.....
and i was so excited to worry about it.
when i got home, i called my friend, let's call her "Jana", to ask if she could still go.
she said she can. so i told her to meet me up at Gilbert's Resto Bar just two blocks away from my house.
around three PM, i started to get ready. my mom asked me if where am i going, i told her just visiting a friend in the next neighborhood. i asked my mom for 60pesos just to add with my saved allowances.
quarter before four, i walked to the Resto Bar where i saw jana.
we decided to walk since it's near.
we got there at the village's gate past 4:30 and we just waited for quite sometime
`til i saw "secret's" smiling face while waving at us....

end of part 4