January 17, 2009

unknown first love [part 2]

***phone ringed***

me: hello? *what a sexy voice! ^^*
"secret": hello po. pwede po kay geom? [hello, can i talk to geomarc?]
me: si geomarc po ito, sino po sila? [this is he, who's this?]
"secret": oy geom! si "secret" ito! [hey geom! this is "secret".]
me: oh...napatawaga ka. [oh. why did you call?]
"secret": bored kasi ako eh. walang magawa. hehe. [i'm bored. i have nothing else to do. hehe.]
me: ganun, last resort ako? [what am i? your last resort?]
"secret": hehe...hinde naman sa ganon! [hehe..uhm not quiet.]


thank god we didn't have a caller ID.
or else i might get in trouble! haha.
September 28, 2003....the first time "secret" called me.
we talked about a lot of things- school, family, life, friends, love life, and suchs.
i really love talking to "secret". very fun to talk with...and seems like a real nice person.
we talked for about atleast 3hours or so.....it could go longer.
but my mom is getting mad at me for hogging the phone.
"hoy bata ka! kanina ka pa nakikipag chismisan dyan ha! ako naman!"
haha!. that's family. you hate them but you love them more.
before we hanged up, we set up a "rendezvous".
since "secret" live nearby (about 12 blocks.)
we decided just to meet in my neighborhood, and we'll just hang out at a nearby park."


"secret": okay....sa friday ha! [on friday okay?]
me: oo. sige na. pinapagalitan na ako dito! haha! kita-kits na lang sa jeep ha. maybe. [okay. i need to go. my mom is getting mad at me! haha! see you at the jeep]
"secret": bye. ingats :) [bye. take care]
me: kaw din. bye. [you too. bye]

haha! kaka-kilig to the bones! ^^ nyaaaaw!

end of part 2